WHAT YOU NEED TO ACHIEVE A JOB?
👉Getting a job as a fresher or experienced seems extremely daunting post-COVID crisis. There is cutthroat competition in the job market, and freshers are always disadvantaged due to this.
👉Nevertheless, landing a job is far from impossible if you’ve got the right mindset and are willing to work towards it.
👉Generally, we feel that we can achieve a job with our academic track record. Of course, it may work out sometimes but in reality, along with academic excellence, you need to develop some important qualities & skills which play a vital role in achieving a suitable job.
👉You see, sometimes those who scored less percentage of marks in academics will achieve a job sooner than those who scored more. When we see this, we feel that there is a mistake in the selection process and we conclude it by saying luck. We should remember that nowadays the percentage of marks may not sufficient to achieve a job.
👉Most companies apart from technical knowledge look for curiosity, ethics and drive.
👉If you’re a person who wants to learn more and has the enthusiasm to take products forward, there’s nothing that can stop you from being recruited in the field of your desire.
💢Below are a few qualities that will help you to stand out:
1. Out of box thinking: That means thinking in a different way.
2. Confident: “Right amount of confidence”. There is a fine line between confidence and over-confidence.
3. Curiosity: Keen to know the “why” & “how”
4. Positive thinking: Taking everything into positive.
5. Punctuality: You have to be punctual.
6. Zeal to learn new technology: It is to understand the development of new technology.
7. Ability to work under pressure: Means to avoid confrontation.
8. Control over emotions: We should be in our control.
9. Do not Procrastinate: We should avoid postponement and laziness.
10. Hardworking: That means being a work-minded person.
11. Communication skills: You should have the ability to communicate effectively.
12. Leadership skills: To lead your team, maintain transparency, and help nature.
13. Introspection: A person who can articulate in a thoughtful way why they’re applying, why they’re the perfect candidate, and what they’re hoping to achieve blow their competition out of the water.
Last and most important “Be You”: Be real, don’t try to be someone, it will automatically decrease your nervousness.
Focus on these qualities to achieve a good job for your bright future.
Thank you for giving your valuable time to read the above information. Please click here to subscribe for further updates
KTExperts is always active on social media platforms.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ktexperts/
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/ktexperts/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/ktexpertsadmin
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/c/ktexperts
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/knowledgesharingplatform